Redefining the edge: closing the gap between desktop and mobile security in a zero-trust world
Adoption of cloud, mobile form factors, BYOD and the growth of contractors has fueled remote working to the extent where mobile devices now generate more corporate traffic than a traditional laptop or PC. Gartner estimates that 80% of worker tasks will take place on a mobile device by the end of 2020. This trend toward digital business and edge computing has inverted access requirements for good with more users and data outside than inside the enterprise. Many enterprises have rushed to implement identity based access solutions as a first step in their ZTNA journey but struggle to leverage traditional network security investments such as SWG, VPN, EPP, FW, etc that don't seem to pay off in this new world.
Wandera helps companies implement threat defense, private access and data policy solutions for remote workers in a zero trust world.
During the session you will learn the following:
- How to leverage device risk scoring to drive access policy
- How to protect BYO devices without invading user privacy
- How to provide contractors with secure access to your cloud data
- How to increase security on mobiles to match desktops
- How to restrict corporate access to sanctioned devices
- How to complement your UEM and identity solutions with real time real-time policy controls