Rountable 4 - Innovating at the speed of cloud without compromising on security, risk and compliance
We all know that public cloud hyperscalers like AWS, Azure, and GCP enable you to deliver new products and capabilities at breakneck speeds. The challenge that everyone faces is how to effectively balance speed to market against compliance man dates, risk, and the equally fast-growing list of security threats. How do we keep up with these with every cloud asset? Is it actually possible to be ahead of the game?
Join us in this roundtable for a fast-paced session on how the landscape is changing through emerging concepts such as Cloud Native Application Protection Platforms and maturing technologies such as Side-Scanning(™). We’ll touch on various topics including:
- Pros and cons of different cloud security tools: traditional agent-based tools and scanners, CWPP (cloud workload protection platforms), and CSPM (cloud security posture management). Where does CNAPP fit into the puzzle?
- How to identify 6 risks hiding inside every public cloud estate before they cause havoc on your cloud platforms.
- How painful is it to get workload-level visibility across 100% of your cloud assets? How can we leverage emerging cloud security technologies to find alternatives?
- Why we should move beyond the standard risk assessment of probability and impact and start prioritizing risk using context-aware security.
- The keys to building trust between your DevOps and Security teams - why can’t they just get along?
- We will never get tired of repeating this: Leveraging automation everywhere and anywhere is one of the most effective ways you can help yourself implement robust security on your cloud platforms. Where do you start? How do you ensure you are moving forward? What are the main pitfalls to automation in security?