Cloud & Cyber Security Expo is the UK's leading cyber security & cloud tech event, with the next show taking place on 11-12 March 2020 at ExCeL London. With 21,097 security & IT professionals in attendance at our 2019 event, visitors were able to engage with over 700 speakers in 30 theatres across the entire event. Most importantly, they were able to get maximum face time with hundreds of different vendors to source the latest emerging technologies to help protect their digital transformation agenda, keep their business data assets secure, and most importantly compliant!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM PARTICIPATING AT CLOUD & CYBER SECURITY EXPO 2020
Below are 10 reasons as to why CCSE delivers better results than any other cyber security & cloud tech event out there...
- Cloud & Cyber Security Expo will put your business in front of the UK's largest audience of security & IT professionals available in the market – BPA audited at 21,097!
- We invest upwards of £530,000, in marketing campaigns to ensure we put you in front of the highest quality audience… 31% c-suite!
- Our audience ranges from SMEs, Mid-size to large FTSE 500 organisations
- Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, sits at the heart of the 6 co-located events, enabling our visitors to secure all their latest emerging technologies.
- Strategically placed show features to ensure constant foot traffic throughout, no matter your stand location. Everything in one room to maximise face time!
- Staggered lecture programme to deliver consistent footfall throughout the show.
- Content programme of 10 streams throughout the event, to cover more issues in the market place, appealing to a wider audience, putting your business in front of more prospects.
- Specific enterprise & channel pre-show campaigns to drive both audiences that will allow our vendors grow both sides of their business under one roof.
- Fully bespoke stand & show packages to meet exact vendor objectives, to maximise marketing budgets & ROI for our vendors.
- Multi award winning event organiser, CloserStill Media have won more awards in the last 5 years than any other events company!
CCSE will put your business in front of over 21,000 security & IT professionals, the widest audience of potential buyers of any cyber/cloud tech event in the UK. You will be able to engage with thousands of c-suite professionals, educate the market about the most current issues in today’s market, but most importantly, capture the data of prospects for post-show follow up and future sales.
With cyber threats & attacks becoming more frequent & advanced by the day, CCSE plays a vital role in connecting security & IT professionals with the most innovated products and forward thinking vendors out there. CCSE couples c-suite professionals, security & IT teams with content around the most current issues in today’s market, which will in turn allow organisations to make a much more informed purchasing decisions.
Having seen continuous visitor and exhibitor growth YoY, indicative with the stratospheric growth of the UK cyber security market, CCSE has a range new initiatives for CCSE 2020 which will assist in delivering better results than before…
Below are a few areas to start with:
Group Event Director
T: +44 (0) 207 348 5261
T: +44 (0)20 7013 4670
M: +44 (0)7976 700 113
T: +44 (0)20 7013 4993
M: +44 (0)7912 300 997